Pika 2000 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pika 2000 Forums

These are the Pika 2000 Forums! Created by Pika, that's me. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News: About the the Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-09-07

News: About the the Story Empty
PostSubject: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedSun Sep 07, 2008 6:29 pm

This is a story about a boy named Pika and his best friend, LT. He doesn't have any friends until he meets LT. You know why? Because for 1 simple fact... he has a demon inside of him. Once they meet each other, they were granted the destiny of saving the universe from the evil clutches of an evil person named Intesis, and his... "secret pokemon" for now. After this series/season is over... there will come the movie. The movie is called "Pika and LT: The Destiny of Time"
The title just came to me... anyways enough about this part. Let's tell you the characters...

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)
and some background characters that aren't in the story that long.
We have room for 3 more people to join the story. You can either be on Intesis's side (evil) or Pika and LT's side (good). This is the topic to say if you want to join.

To join, you have to tell us your:
Name
Pokemon (You can have up to 6)
Special Powers (You don't have to have one... but 1 special power per person)
And Zero will tell you the rest. We will decide who is in and who is not on Friday.

So anyways, say all the stuff I wrote down if you want to enter auditions to be in the Story.
Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Back to top Go down
https://pika2000.forumotion.net
Zero

Zero

Male
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 2:18 am

cool i cant wait for that movie!!!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 3:40 am

Zero wrote:
I know... hey listen. Can I make this story all on my own this time?
Back to top Go down
smbisme

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 am

ok it works
Back to top Go down
smbisme

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 3:50 am

Steven
cool awsome amazing competitive
shiny lugia dark tyranitar shadow charizard
silver celebi golden rayquaza light lugia

special power: can tell pokemons/humans weakspots and can
tell their hp
i will call it "insightfulness"
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 4:03 am

smbisme wrote:
Steven
cool awsome amazing competitive
shiny lugia dark tyranitar shadow charizard
silver celebi golden rayquaza light lugia

special power: can tell pokemons/humans weakspots and can
tell their hp
i will call it "insightfulness"
Ok. Sounds good. Your in the story.
Back to top Go down
smbisme

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 4:10 am

yeah i can beat anyone
hey go on moon
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 am

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
Zero wrote:
I know... hey listen. Can I make this story all on my own this time?
WHAT?!?!?! scratch fine but im not helping
Back to top Go down
smbisme

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 pm

didn't he say all on his own ...

HE'S A BIG BOY NOW
Back to top Go down
DarkMark

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
This is a story about a boy named Pika and his best friend, LT. He doesn't have any friends until he meets LT. You know why? Because for 1 simple fact... he has a demon inside of him. Once they meet each other, they were granted the destiny of saving the universe from the evil clutches of an evil person named Intesis, and his... "secret pokemon" for now. After this series/season is over... there will come the movie. The movie is called "Pika and LT: The Destiny of Time"
The title just came to me... anyways enough about this part. Let's tell you the characters...

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)
We have room for 3 more people to join the story. You can either be on Intesis's side (evil) or Pika and LT's side (good). This is the topic to say if you want to join.

Name
And Zero will tell you the rest. We will decide who is in and who is not on Friday.

So anyways, say all the stuff I wrote down if you want to enter auditions to be in the Story.

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
He may not have a ordanary name, but he is a nice guy. Evil flees before him. He is always determined to win.
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
He speaks to pokemon with his mind. He has a ability to teliport to places his been without Fly.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:23 pm

DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
He may not have a ordanary name, but he is a nice guy. Evil flees before him. He is always determined to win.
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
He speaks to pokemon with his mind. He has a ability to teliport to places his been without Fly.
Ok... Age... 26?! I'll have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 pm

smbisme wrote:
didn't he say all on his own ...

HE'S A BIG BOY NOW
Hey... that's... being mean... quit or else. I didn't mean it in that way and you know it!
Back to top Go down
DarkMark

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
You never said they had to be young. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm

DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
Oh... Sorry about that... Ok new rule. The characters you make have to be young. lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkMark

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
Oh... Sorry about that... Ok new rule. The characters you make have to be young. lol!
Okay change that to 17.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:33 pm

DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
Okay change that to 17.
17? Your cutting it close... but ok. Your in now. Also... In this... Pika is 15. LT is 15. Kasumi is 13. Ruby is 12. Dawn is 15. Intesis... is well... because he's the evil guy he is... (cough) 42 years old. (cough)...
Back to top Go down
DarkMark

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
Okay change that to 17.
17? Your cutting it close... but ok. Your in now. Also... In this... Pika is 15. LT is 15. Kasumi is 13. Ruby is 12. Dawn is 15. Intesis... is well... because he's the evil guy he is... (cough) 42 years old. (cough)...
Well I didn't know, but I'm good with it.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 pm

DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:
DarkMark wrote:
Pikachu_2000 wrote:

Characters:
Pika
LT
Dawn
Ruby
Kasumi
Intesis
(Open)
(Open)
(Open)

Name

Best regards,
Pikachu_2000
Can I join?

Name
Plauge
Personalities
Bronzong
Rapidash
Feralagator
Shedninja
Dusknor
Leafion
Telepathicy
Okay change that to 17.
Well I didn't know, but I'm good with it.
Alright.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 4:37 pm

we didnt pika LT's 12 in it dawn's 11'kasumi's13ruby'14 he can be 26
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 4:39 pm

LOL ruby and kasumi are older than LT and dawn and dawn's 14
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 4:39 pm

LOL 42
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Zero wrote:
we didnt pika LT's 12 in it dawn's 11'kasumi's13ruby'14 he can be 26
GRRR! This is my story! LEAVE ME ALONE
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedWed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 am

fine Sad didnt have to yell
Back to top Go down
Pikachu_2000
Admin
Pikachu_2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedWed Sep 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Zero wrote:
fine Sad didnt have to yell
Sorry. As I've told you before I'm really... ummm... "peed" off.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_minipostedThu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 am

kk but when are you gonna start the movie Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News: About the the Story   News: About the the Story Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

News: About the the Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pika 2000 Forums :: Others :: Pika, LT, and the Destruction of the Universe-
Jump to: